Spirulina Algae

Spirulina Algae

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally putting my foot down

I have learned to say no. It has been quite a process from saying no to people that beg for money on the street, to saying no to professors that ask for help. I've done a lot of saying no this semester. Today, or rather, last night I said no to being played. My so called friends from ag. club thought it would be fun to play a little trick on me. They told me some juicy gossip to see how long it would take to spread around the group. It backfired. Not only did I not tell a soul, I caught them in their lie. Well, it's quite a relief to not have those friendships to try and maintain anymore. I guess it means more time and energy that I can spend with my family.

I have experienced so much clarity lately. I can see what is important and what is trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment