Today is my day off and all I can think about is work and school and cleaning my house. I have a study group coming tonight to work on math, and I need to study for my fertilizers class. We have a quiz on Wednesday that will cover the 17 essential elements that all plants require for life. The three atmospheric nutrients are H, O, and C which can be pulled by the plant from the air. The six macro nutrients are of course {N,P,K} something you will find across the bag of near every major fertilizer and the secondary are S, Ca, and Mg. Finally the micro nutrients; Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu, B, Cl, Mo, Ni. If any of these are lacking a plant can not survive. I've had this as well as Leibig Law of the Minimum running through my mind all week.
I'm starting three papers right now. The first paper is for my health class; I'm required to pinpoint one of my faults and start a behavior change project, which is really hard since I have as many things as I do that I would like to change. I've decided to start my report on chewing with my mouth closed. It's a habit I've had my entire life and it drives my husband crazy. This will be great because it will improve my relationship with Jason. I hope you appreciate it honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment